Steps: Authorise third party via EASY (e-Services Authorisation System)
Step 1 – Details required:
- Your entity’s UEN
- Last 5 digits of your RO’s identity number
- Your RO’s email address
RO – Registered officer is the person whose name are officially registered with ACRA include Partner, Director and Corporate Secretary
RO can choose to be CorPass Admin (CPA) or appoint maximum of 2 CPA per entity
CPA manage access to digital services for the entity, able create user (authorise staff) to transact with Government agencies and authorise third party (tax agent) to access digital services of the entity
Step 2 – Set up your CorpPass Admin account:
Set up your CorpPass Admin account and create CorpPass User account(s) if you have not done so.
1. Click ‘Register as a CorpPass Admin’ at www.corppass.gov.sg
2. You will be redirected to the SingPass login page. Enter your SingPass ID & Password, then click ‘Login’.
3. Arrive at 2FA verification page. You can choose between two verification methods – SMS OTP & Token OTP.
4. Fill up require details for CorpPass Admin account registration
– Input entity UEN.
– Enter the contact details (email address & mobile number) you wish to register on CorpPass.
– Enter a CorpPass ID and the password of your choice.
– Re-enter your password in the ‘Confirm Password’ box
5. Review your registration details, read and agree to the ‘Terms and Conditions’, then click ‘Submit’.
Step 3 – Authorise third party – our firm
1. Log in with your UEN / Entity ID, CorpPass ID and Password at www.corppass.gov.sg.
2. Arrive at your homepage. Under the ‘Third Party’ tab, click the ‘Authorise Third Party Entities’ box.
3. Search for the Third Party Entity you wish to authorise digital service access to using the Third Party Entity’s UEN or Entity Name.
4. Select the Third Party Entity you would like to assign Third Party authorisation to, then click ‘Next’.
5. View the list of digital services that can be authorised to Third Party Entities.
6. Select the digital services you would like to authorise your selected Third Party Entity, then click ‘Next’.
7. Selected digital services may require you to enter additional details such as roles, sub-UEN, etc.
8. Review details of the authorisation, then click ‘Submit’.
Why Outsource to Professional Accounting Firm?
Professional Qualified Staffs
We have a team of professionally qualified accountants and tax agents with professional qualifications from relevant bodies such as ACCA, CPA and CA (Singapore).
COMPLIANCE WITH LATEST STANDARDS AND REGULATIONS
We would keep track of all the changes and implement them as and when required, making sure that our clients are always in the good books of the financial market regulators.
It may be quite costly to have a proper accounting department headed by a professionally qualified accountant teamed with an assistant accountant and several account clerks. Same tasks can be done more cost effectively by outsourced to a professional service provider that can handle the tasks for you.